CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions for anyone. Please look !

Verifiable High PPM Silver
Virus, Bacteria, Pure Colloidal Silver Support Forum, Acne ...

Safe Natural Anti-Biotic- FREE SHIPPING & 50% OFF
Advanced Colloidal Silver-Mankindís ...

Natural Health Supplement Catalog
The Best Years in Lifeís hand picked superior essent...

More
More
Johny Apple Bomb Views: 4,896
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,152,093

Re: Questions for anyone. Please look !

1. Have been taking CS called Natural path/Siver wings brand. It comes in 250 ppm. bottle that i a teaspoon twice a day with water. Is this to much ?

JAB

I would never take any more than 20 PPM. It isn't the PPM but the size of the particle that matters. Get a silver puppy.

2. Will this cure Lyme ?

JAB

Lyme is very hard to get rid of so I think it is probably going to take more than just Colloidal Silver .

3. How long should i take the CS. ?

JAB

I only take it if I'm coming down with some illness. Or if I'm doing the Beck protocol for a month or so. I have taken 8 ounces a day for 1 1/2 months of 20 PPM silver with no problem.

Since your not sure what you have, and the doesn't seem to be curing it I would try the Iodine supplementation forum. If you want to get real aggressive try the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement support forum.

4. I was off CS for about a week becasue i ran out. Felt not to bad, but then the twitching and pain got stronger, so i hurried and got another bottle, about an hour after taking it, i felt sick with alot of twithching. Is this normal from die off ?

JAB

It's possible you were being reinfected and when you started the Colloidal Silver up you killed off too much at one time.

5. Is CS a Natural Antibiotic ? Is it a good idea to take probiotics with it if it kills the good bacteria. ?

JAB

Yes.

6. I am getting these little bumps in my muscles all over my legs, anyone else have these and know what they are ?
And finally, I am so very sorry for all the questions, i am having alot of tingling in my chest, and i am getting very scared. All the doctors i have seen have not been able to give me any answers.

JAB

Sounds like pathogens to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)