CureZone   Log On   Join
Questions for anyone. Please look !

dwc928s4 Views: 5,023
Published: 11 years ago

Questions for anyone. Please look !

hello all,
well, have been sick for almost 2 years with lightheadedness, and all over muscle twitching and ticking, and double vision. Just to name a few symptoms. I believe i have Lymes, but had the Elisa test that came back negative and believe its wrong.

1. Have been taking CS called Natural path/Siver wings brand. It comes in 250 ppm. bottle that i a teaspoon twice a day with water. Is this to much ?
2. Will this cure Lyme ?
3. How long should i take the CS. ?
4. I was off CS for about a week becasue i ran out. Felt not to bad, but then the twitching and pain got stronger, so i hurried and got another bottle, about an hour after taking it, i felt sick with alot of twithching. Is this normal from die off ?
5. Is CS a Natural Antibiotic ? Is it a good idea to take probiotics with it if it kills the good bacteria. ?
6. I am getting these little bumps in my muscles all over my legs, anyone else have these and know what they are ?
And finally, I am so very sorry for all the questions, i am having alot of tingling in my chest, and i am getting very scared. All the doctors i have seen have not been able to give me any answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.280 sec, (1)