CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Fonty Views: 1,953
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,594

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

When I refer to my 90% raw diet I am talking about volume. In a typical day of eating I will have fruit to start the day and another meal of salad mixed with one cooked or proecessed food. It may be tofu or veggie sausages or burgers or a nut loaf or whatever, but it makes up just a portion of the raw salad- at most 20% total. And I never eat cooked or processed foods on their own anymore, only in combination with salads which assist in their digestion.

All the 'fruits' you mentioned can be combined with other vegetables in salads without any problems. You can also eat a handful of raw nuts with a fruit or a salad meal. There are some combining authorities who get very strict about which fruits can be eaten with which etc but more often than not if you are eating mostly raw you need to worry very little about combinations, it's more the artificially prepared foods that have trouble combining in our bodies.

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)