CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Message from Moderator

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Why Nano Silver Fails
Nanoparticle Colloids are not the best option anymore, there are...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
r4000 Views: 816
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,510

Re: Message from Moderator

Well,after going back to page 40 and also to the first pages for the Debate Forum :
1-since the moderators showed up the debate has become much more civilized as it was before

2-also just one post(by a newbie ?!) that was clearly for the Debate section -I voiced my strong disapproval and that person went to the debate section

3-some like me that post on both forums-could have brought over the confronting aspects unwillingly but it all seems to be okay now

4-the only aspect is the antics of many of the debaters that makes it impossible to have any sane approach

5-I started in the debate section but then saw the light (?) and now mostly post over here.. for I am in the process of getting Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and start to take it as well...

6-anotherthing I realized is that most of the posts tend to be repetitive( to a degree(I am guilty here too)-only by going way back to previous pages can one find it out..

7-So unsure on how one could correct this repetitiveness;and as people get answers to their queries hy tend to move on and no longer post here;and the increasing number of newbies on a daily basis,well..

Guess I am relieved that I am NOT a moderator..

Suggestion- an updated FAQ that could always remain at the top of the page-like read it before posting..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)