CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
chili pepper Views: 1,853
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,558

Re: Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

Hi Sungrass,

You are great. thanks so much for all of this helpful information. Interestingly, after taking the coptis for a few days, I was feeling chilled all the time. I did not know why. A deep chill I could not shake no matter what I did.

I am learning alot from you about the balancing of heat and cool. As someone who primarily eats raw foods, I think it is important for me to add warming soups, maybe sip on warm ginger tea or warm water with my foods. (I do live in a cold climate too.) You mentioned in another post that lemon is cooling. I drink two cups of warm water every morning with juice from a half of a fresh lemon in each cup. Do you think the lemon is too cooling for me? (I must be overdoing the cooling foods. I do experience everything you mentioned: cold hands, loose stool, and gas.)

You did not mention if the GCG is ok to take then in this last post, although I think in another post you said it was. If so, I think I will take only that for about 3 to 6 weeks prior to my flush, and take the curcuma short term, maybe a week prior to the flush, if I am understanding you correctly. Is this "short term"?

I do have the Paul Pitchford book Healing with Whole Foods. I have had it for years, and still have not completed it. It is one of my "food bibles", as is Gabreil Cousen's book, Conscious Eating. thanks for the reminder though, I will review the Pitchford book for more info about TCM and foods.

I do wish I had a Chinese Medicine person here in my area. I would surely consult with that person. I have gone to an acupuncturist and someone else who does Shiatsu Therapy. I benefited from both but could not do it for a long time due to the cost. Neither of those practioners did much with herbs though.

I am so grateful that you happened to come onto this forum when you did, just as I was getting started with these herbs. I could have done some damage by continuing wtih the bitters and the coptis.

Please confirm for me about the GCG. I do hope to use that to break up the stones before flushing.

I also will use your tip of sipping some oil prior to flushing to see if my body is ready for it.

Thanks again Sungrass.

I hope you are doing well.

All the best to you.

Chili

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (2)