CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I increased the Power of the liver flush by 2-300%

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
sungrass Views: 7,353
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,396

Re: How I increased the Power of the liver flush by 2-300%

Lee,

Your testimonials will help a lot of people. I have read many posts regarding people got sick after of the flush and reluctant to try it again. In my opinion, these people are not ready to do the flush, their liver "fluid" are so congested (not enough bile being produce) due to the presence of liver "heat" (toxins, chemical, virus, etc...), which made the flush turn out to be a total nightmare. One method, although not always true, but can be a possible method to used for telling whether you are ready with the flush: If you have a throw-up feeling when taking any kind of oil, that means you are still not ready for the flush. The same kind of feeling you would get during a strong flu sickness.

Your opinion also coincide with how the TCM treats gallstone, clear the "evil heat" away first, and then rejuvenate the liver, or both at the same time. (Did you study TCM theory before?)

I totally agreed with you since I got similar results by just taking the GCG / Chai-Hu, and some other liver tonic herbs such as white peony root, Goji, and Reehmannia Radix, although not in the tincture form, but the real dry herb stuff and in a boiled form.

I also did take a hot bath/shower before the flush and got good results, I knew strong blood circulation is mandatory for a successful flush. I didn't even drink apple juice one time and I still pass a lot of stones (some as big as half my thumb size). If you want, you can see my gallstone pics under Sungrass in the image archive.

So I am believer of what you claim.

Hope to hear more stories from you in the future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)