CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recurring strep throat and chronic sinus problems gone!

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
uandiraok Views: 9,319
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,151,353

Re: Recurring strep throat and chronic sinus problems gone!

Yeah, the shotgun approach. And it seems like Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a big enough gun! That's just how I feel, too, that one never knows what's lurking in the body. Don't forget heavy metals in addition to pathogens. Oh, we're a mess. It seems that a lot of things that we normally carred in the past without problems or our immune systems normally would have fought are taking hold now because the terrain of our bodies is messed up. And this rise in fungus! The fungus is among us. Scary. We needed Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to come along when it did. I hope it proves effective for Hep C, HIV, Lyme and other biggies.

Did you ever come to any conclusion about whether the candida could adapt to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and become immune to it? I don't know enough about MMS and haven't looked into that but I guess if you've been using it for 6 months and it's still working, maybe candida doesn't become immune to it. If so that's very encouraging because a lot of people who have candida aren't aware that you have to rotate the items you take to kill candida. It would sure simplify things for a lot of people.

I'm on 6X1 too, and have the same thought--I'll have some still in my body to keep anything from taking hold and if I want to raise it again I won't have to start at 1.

Incidentally, the pollen isn't bothering me this spring as it normally does. I don't know if that has anything to do with the MMS, but I'm thinking it does since my sinuses are involved.

That reminds me, a few weeks into the MMS I had a few days of deep coughing and some hard mucus came out of my lungs or bronchia. I had known there was something there for a while, leftover from a chest cold a few years ago, that never completely went away. That's gone now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)