CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this doesnt surprise me

shortangle2 Views: 4,169
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,710

Re: this doesnt surprise me

Silverfox or anyone who can help me,
It doesn't really matter to me if you know about lyme cause I do. The lyme forums have lots of people saying it works, but no one has any good information about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . You seem to have done lots of research so that's why I'm asking you and I don't think that trying to get good information about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is a "diversion."

You said that "ClO2 is capable of killing off the pathogen that is responsible for Lyme disease (with the possible exception of the cell wall deficient form), if you have the proper concentration presented for the right amount of contact time."

This is what I'm looking for. I can't find any information or research about it except for info from Miracle-Mineral-Supplement people. I read about your experiements (although I can't always follow sometimes) and it's interesting but it's not "real" research. That's what I'm looking for. How do you know it kills certain forms of bacteria or even if it does at all?

One question I keep having is how does anybody really know what's happening inside our bodies? Aside from one study in Africa that is mentioned alot on this forum (29 people) which was never published, no one seems to have done before and after tests. People telling me it happened without any proof, other than marketing sites or press releases, doesn't help me. I could tell you that an all potato diet saved my life but how would anyone else really know?

I don't know how I would find somebody who got kicked off Lymenet. Would that person have any independent research? That's why I'm not on the lyme forum. I know people say it works, and I'm glad for them but I guess I'm more cautious than that. People say lots of things work and they don't.

I can't even find anything about Jim Humble except where he seems to be selling things, especially MMS (I found one website where he was selling space in vaults. I'll try to find it again if I can), so I just don't know what to think.

I still think it's weird that you were so emtional on the Lymenet Europe website and acted like everything was fine here. just my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)