CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I got rid of the white stuff: it was easy, real easy

cureforcurezone Views: 7,247
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,237

Re: I got rid of the white stuff: it was easy, real easy

im not lying, why would i lie about this. this worked for me so maybe it will work for one of you. we all know everyone is different. also, i did this for like 4 months, not one or two, plus another 8 now since i stopped eating bread. WHen I stopped it was april last year and stopped for the 4 months of summer. Then i gradually added it back slowly with grilled cheese and pizza and peanut butter sandwiches. But i only eat those maybe once every two weeks if that. Therefore ots been close to a year now. everthing takes time, especially you lips and this condition. they need to adjust and your bady does too. were you still drinking beer or liquor, or other items with wheat like cereal or something else.

all im saying is that it doesnt hurt to try. and i am talking about that slimy white stuff that dries in the morning when you wake up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)