CureZone   Log On   Join
punched in the back

deven Views: 1,955
Published: 13 years ago

punched in the back

Hi, I did a flush( Hulda Clark style) just over a week ago. It went, pretty good, just got about 100-150 green guys out. I was hoping for more, but hey. This was my 5th flush, spread out over almost 3 years or so. Anyway, about 3 or 4 days since the flush i've had a real uncomfortable feeling in the middle back, on the right side. It kind of feels like someone punched me in the back. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I flushed because i had a mild attack about a month ago. I messed up and had some enchilada's. They sat in my stomach all night like a brick, then two days later I woke up with the classic gallbladder call. Anyway, if anyone knows what this is please let me know. I'm drinking a good stonebreaker tea, and lecithin, and taurine in the meantime, and watching my fat intake. no cheese. thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)