CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
sungrass Views: 1,723
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,231

Re: Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

Chili,

Yes, I was typing long response and sometimes it is possible for me to make a wrong/confusing statement which can be confusing or not I really meant to say. Since I am new to this forum, I think I can improve my communication skill as I continue to chat with everybody.

Anyway, I saw you discussion with plzchuckle and learned you are realy having a bad time, and I will try to help you as much as I can.

Ok, to answer your question. I have a feeling that your body is in a cold state, and you should reverse it back to neutral before you should try another flush so you can get better results, and you will be recovered much faster by having less diarrhea and nausea.

If cold body type is really your case, you should NOT be taking the Chinese bitter that much (maybe once a week is okay) since it will wipe out even more "fire" from you body which makes you even more weaker; on the other hand, taking the GCG is not so bad, just have some ginger or pepper duing your regular meals to counteract with the cool effect of GCG.

TCM believes "fire" is an essential life force that the body requires for all body's function, such as digestion, making new blood, cell repairs, etc... Of course, the doesn't mean the more fire the better. If there is more fire, then fluid deficiency will result, the condition known as heat. Wow, It seems like I am giving a TCM lecture or something, do you want me to one day post a message about the general theory about TCM?

One more thing to mention, in TCM, the olive oil and lemon juice are catagorized as cool foods, and if you are indeed having a cold body type, taking this mixture for the flush would making you sicker than others who doesn't have a cold body type (by now, you probably have heard many case of people feeling sick after the flush while others show only minor symptoms and get sucessful results). By you taking the oil mixture, your stomach will not have enough Qi and fire to push it down and then the result is nausea and a bloated stomach.

I think what you should do now is: First of all, don't get stress out, exercise, get in touch with sunlight and the nature, you should eat some foods that are warm in natural (all foods have their cool/neutral/hot properties too, the list is too long to be provided here. If you don't believe me, try eat some cold Watermelon or honeydew, your stomach should complain, but eat some ginger or curry or hot pepper should make you feel good).

2nd, try to stay away from cold foods such as raw vegetables and sprouts and salad, except a little in hot summer is ok. (I know these food are health, but in you particular case, it doesn't work until you body type is back to normal)

And the only warm tonic herb that you need right now is the kind to boost the digestive power, such as astralagus, licorice, ro gingsing (assuming you have no heat issue in other parts/organs in your body).

Sungrass

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)