CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ennding confusion

r4000 Views: 1,070
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,150,711

Re: Ennding confusion

I only wanted to point out to people that just taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is not enough if they continue eating junk food,taking dubious natural supplements,etc.. .

You are right it does belong on a Salt Forum

In any case it seems that people are taking of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or Iodine like Lugol etc..as a sort of magic bullet/pill so that they can continue with their deficient eating habits and expect miracles..

See my other post where I outline steps to be taken..I have already ordered the book Miracle-Mineral-Supplement fron..A..to Z by Dr Larry Smith;will be ordering DVD about Humble,as well as his book..

One need to be fully informed before taking such a product..and to counter the disinformation campaigns out here..

Hint-I am also considering in getting a kit of sodium chlorite because I do fear that restrictions will be put on its purchase..in the coming months..

Stabilized oxygen(I have used it) aka sodium chloride sold as such is too weak to have any desirable and permanent health benefits and it is expensive as well..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)