CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Views: 2,022
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,149,275

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Thank you Fonty for your post and encouragement. I greatly appreciate all your responses and your wealth of experience.

I didn't measure it often during this fast. I did it daily during the first one and it went by the book eventhough I experienced hypokalemia.

I ended my fast on the 33rd day. My blood pressure continued to rise and I had relentless temporal headaches for two days straight. I attempted to find any fasting information that might educate me on the rise of blood pressure during fasting but could not. I also said in an earlier post I would try to get to see my doc for electrolyte tests but he is unavailable for too long a period of time.

I did not feel ready to break the fast but I felt with the relentless painful headaches rising bp 152/92 ( and my cuff registers less than the doc's office) I felt I should.

If you have any theories about the rise in bp in fasting on the 32 day, I would be interested in hearing them. I have not found anything on my own and my cpu unit keeps going in and out on me.

Thanks again for all your postings. Your contributions are truly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.594 sec, (1)