CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
  Views: 2,081
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,149,259

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Thank you Chrisb1 for your post. That was a beautiful response.

Thank you for your correction. Yes you are correct, a 21 day fast is not a short fast. I should have said comparitively shorter than a say 60 day or 90 fast. Yes I feel the greatest healing comes from a continuous fast. But but several fasts of a month or less duration may perform the miracle I am looking for.

It is interesting that rabies was cured by cured by fasting. Does Shelton write about that?

The first fast ended with severe hypokalemia of 2.4nM. Hospitalization was considered but luckily I was allowed to go home. I tried bringing it up on my own but in the end was sent to a nutritionist put on high doses of KCL capsules and told to eat unlimited salted stuff. I was tested regularly. It took several weeks to bring it back to borderline normal. Because I had gotten really bad off, respiration was affected, severe weakness muscle cramps (I had been through something similar before but not as bad, it was just written off as autoimmune or accident related and I was put on an asthma medication even though I was breathing at 60 % capacity and the med only brought me another 6%. I said this is crazy. I am not doing that. Anyway I have had my fair share of med-not-know-it-alls as I call them.

Sorry I digress, so the first fast ended badly and I didn't follow a raw healthy lifestyle. SO did I do damage to myself that may have been worst than the fast itself from ending it incorrectly?

Did I erase all the healing or advantages of the fast?

I definitely did not follow the 80/20 rule as I had only heard about that and still did not understand how to implement it.

So I guess that I feel I cannot use the first fast of 28 days as valid for healing and repair since I failed in the follow up because I know that is just as important.

Secondly, this is my second long fast 32 days days completed, and broke it on the 33 day to rising blood pressure and temporal headaches. Haven't figured that out as it did not happen in the first one and I could not find any reference for rising blood pressure except in the possibility of hypokalemia except I did not have that last time. So I was concerned and broke the fast so I can figure out if it was mineral or nutrient depletion other than potassium.

This one I will definitely try to do 100% raw in the refeeding period.

Thank you and Fonty and everyone else who responded to my posts. It is greatly appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)