Ennding confusion

To those that are a wee bit confused

I was too ,thus..

Okay-you have people here that :
1-do not take Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
2-do not believe in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
3-are opposed to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
4-the not too sure crowd

Clearly the first 3 do NOT BELONG to this Forum.They ought to go to the DEBATE -MMS Forum and stay there..

I am get more than annoyed by some of these characters coming here..If they cannot understand this then maybe people here ought to get together and complain to Cure Zone to do something about their behavior..

When I want to debate the pros and cons I go to the MMS-Debate..

Now in addition some threads are OT-off topics like Himalayan salt BUT IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:people will take OTHER natural products in addition to MMS and this can and does have an effect on MMS

1-Jim Humble stated that one must not take Vitamin C with MMS as it nullifies it impact.Yet people continue to take it (or in form of a juice with added vitamin c etc..)at the same time and then complain that MMS is not working for them..

2-the most spectacular results were obtained by Humble in Africa.It is MY contention it was mainly due to the fact that Africans are not on a Western Junk Food diet nor do they gobble up dozens of various supplements not microwave their food,etc..nor go into the latest and many times unproven food fad..

3-Common sense must be used

4-Read the diverse points of view;also do not rely on MLM or companies trying to sell you their product...find out the pros and cons..

5-People want to convince themselves that the product they are taking MUST be good,for they cannot have been fooled..
A case in point- Himalayan salt-see the thread-yet people will still insist it is the "miracle salt".I took it,also the Bolivian pink salt,then did some researches and found out that these salts contained the most fluoride and at dangerous levels..
So I throw out that salt and now I am using the Sea Salt from Portugal called Fleur de Sel(cheaper at hispanic/portuguese groceries)-Portugal considers the "grey salt" to be improper for human consumption(this grey keltic salt is touted as beign the most healthy by many !)

Also others will take MMS and then revert back to eating junk food containing Aspertame,Fluoride,MSG ,soft drinks containing Bromide,etc... while still gobbling up unsafe/unproven medication from their doctors..
If on medication-find a holistic doctor or naturopath that can understand MMS..

Trust the above to a degree can help newbies here...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (2)