CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stridar, some suggestions for her..

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
More
stridar Views: 1,609
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 115,026

Re: Stridar, some suggestions for her..

Thank you Ladylove for you're great compassion and concern!

Yes my friend is not new to these concepts and I have recommended many of the suggestion of which you speak! She is in therapy with a naturopath and other technicions that use methodologies dealing with trauma and stress also!
She has improved greatly and lives a normal life! She is soon going off to a new med school that incorporates complimentary medicine!
However her inabilty to utilize mildly acidic foods is still of concern, knowing she is acidic and not being able to consume the foods that are pH balancing has us both brain storming into a solution!
A small step at a time in her situation is what we both feel is the only way for her!
She will continue the energy drink but at a much slower pace, she realizes her calcium deficiency is what is holding her back. We will do what we can to remineralize her with small amounts af the mildly acidic foods and continue the cleanses which include the ionic foot baths and the Gerson coffee enema!
She is also going to start doing the alkalizing baths!
The foot pads you speak of and the discussion board "Ask Dr Daniel Vinograd" has been dead for quit some time but there is a discussion pertaining to the foot pads and the ionic foot bath going on in the oil pull forum and I also have and am having great result from the oil pull myself!
And a word of confirmation about the gallbladder/liver cleanse that Moreless cautions against, both of us agree that this is a potentialy dangerous procedure and find most people over doing and over promoting these cleanses and agree with Moreless that to do these cleanse while in a highly acid state can be very non productive and like I said potentially dangerous!
Any one who is considering these flushes should first and foremost use other means to deacidify and have a clean colon and intestinal tract, and to do all the pre cleanse procedures recommend by a qualified expert such as Andreas Moritz!

Gracey is a very sensitive and caring person and when I refer to those special members who no longer visit Curezone because of the conflicts that appear all to often, I refer to her!
I feel she could benefit greatly by continuing to visit here and especially the Moreless forum, but still she refuses to be involved with the continuous tit for tat nature Curezone has become! And I can hardly disagree with her. Unless conflict inducing posters are nipped in the bud at their onset I will not recommend she does!

Thank you once again Lady love, I find your contributions to this forum excellent and informative and I choose to smile when I read them!

And yes a toast(with the Moreless energy drink) to all of our good health!

~Stridar~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)