CureZone   Log On   Join
Stridar, some suggestions for her..

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
ladylove Views: 1,531
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,990

Stridar, some suggestions for her..

Hi :-),

I think it may be helpful to you to check out the use of Cilantro for amalgam detox. There are some pretty good Cilantro pesto recipes around, and maybe she can get into Cilantro Salsas. The fresh herb is also great in sandwiches.. Or rolled into Romaine leaves with the dressing of your choice..

I'll bet you also know about oil pulling already but here's a reminder of it, also Sun Chlorella (20 smackers per box is a lot, but it works better than anything else I've found except for fresh-juiced Wheatgrass).

Lastly, I'm thinking hot/cold footbaths with Energized Water (Made in Stainless Steel, the way I do) with ES, 1/2 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt,Baking Soda, Cayenne and Energized Water (maybe H2O2 also, but I haven't done it with that yet) is likely to be a very cost-effective substitute for the Ionizing $40. footbaths.

Oh, one more thing. There are also some detoxing footpads, one of the good brand names is apparently Detoku, which sound like they also would probably be good for her, they work over a period of hours, overnight or whatever. There has been lots of discussion of these on one of the curezone forums. Unfortunately I do not remember which one. I would do a search of CZ with the term "footpads" to find the discussions.

I hope you will stick with footbaths, but of course, the lady will make her own choices. I can only tell you that if I had stayed done that instead of
whole-body baths for awhile, correcting things would have been much easier for me, and taken a lot less time, too..

Hope some of this is helpful, please post back on her progress..

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)