CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --answers--

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
givati Views: 1,576
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,988

Re: --answers--

Hi Moreless.

My wife has the some problems as Stridars friend some naturopath convinced her that she should not use avc lemon oranges because of her bloodtype.
Her body becomes very reactive when she uses epsom salt lots of stomach pain.Baking soda gives some relief. You wrote a very good posting about how the stomach works I just forgot to download it and even with the search engine I cannot find it anymore.
You where talking about nerve endings lining fats oils.
My wife has always pain a litle above the solar plexus I know it`s a gal(bladder) problem but she is constantly worried about her hart.
Her galbladder was removed some 30 years ago.
3 years ago her stomach was examined with a tube and camara and the doctor said it looked good I was with her and I will tell you wat I saw the inside was soft red with some yellow fat here and there, now a few months ago she had the same examination the yellow fat was gone some parts espescialy where the food leaves the stomach where darker red and irritated she was tested fot bacteria but they did not find any she was diagnosed with a slight form of acid reflux of about one milimeter.
I saw with my own eyes lots of blue/green fluids in the empty stomach I asked the doctor what`s that and he told me thats liverbile. He could not explain how it got there and why it was there with no food in the stomach.I searched around on the web and asked people apparantly nobody knows whats going on here!
I read about little sacks in the stomach where the body stores bile is it possible that this sacks release bile directly in the stomach? If so why? And why in an empty stomach? I asked people who could know but they don`t know.
Could you share some of your thoughts about this mystery?

Bless you, Givati

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.688 sec, (1)