CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

plzchuckle Views: 11,183
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,723

Re: CHINESE HERBS AND PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION / and swollen biliary duct

I have just been diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction. Apparently, my digestive muscles are "uncoordinated" and causing me to not be able to evacuate properly. So, I am always backed up, more or less. I think I have probably had this for a very long time in retrospect, now that I know what this is.

Chili, you know from our emailing that I thought it was something more involved that just the liver.  I'm wondering this:  if your perstoltic muscles just about stop, does this cause the pelvic muscle problem??

If you didn't get the LBB in your first order, I'd try it ASAP.  It will help to rebuild the muscles actual in the digestive tract.

This is treatable with a 2 week biofeedback program to retrain the muscles to work properly. (80% effectiveness) Until I can get the treatment (about 2 months) I was told to eat lightly and alot of easily digested things and to use laxatives (Smooth move tea is good). I had been on a primarily raw food diet for a long time, and the doctor felt that was my way of intuitively coping with the condition.

Your diet is pretty good from what we've discussed.  Smooth Move tea will keep you going, but it's not rebuilding anything.  Go with the LBB.

Anyone out there familiar with this dysfunction and the treatment?

You may remember, I posted here about the swollen biliary duct that showed up on the cat scan I had done. A follow up, weeks later, with an MRI showed that the biliary duct was NO LONGER swollen, and there was nothing else that showed up on the MRI, which I was relieved to hear.

HOWEVER, I still believe that the reason that the biliary duct was swollen in the first place, is because of sluggish bile and probably stones. (I do not have a gall bladder but have had liver pain for years, even after gall bladder removal).

As you flush, your bile production will increase.  Bile is stimulating to the bowels.

I am still having pain, on the left side which is apparently a combination of the nerve pain from shingles and the pain of being backed up in my digestive system. I believe also because my bile is not moving well enough to digest my food properly. The pain is no longer excruciating as it was for about 2 1/2 weeks, but still there.

I finally got the chinese herbs I ordered from sensiblehealth.com. I just took my first doses yesterday. When I go to bed at night I normally feel like I have a rock in my stomach. Nothing is moving. When I took the herbs before bed, within an hour or so, I felt like something opened up and I had less pressure. And that was with just a small amount, as I thought I should start out slowly. If all goes as planned, I will use these herbs for 6 weeks. They are supposed to help move bile and open up the energy flow of the liver and help dissolve stones. And THEN, finally, I will do my first liver flush. So, another question I have is: have any of you used the chinese herbs and what was your experience???

I called a spoke with a chinese lady, Julia(?), on the phone.  As I explained my situation, she suggested that I start only with the GCG, stating my liver might not react well to the other herbs.  If you find yourself experiencing MORE pain instead of less, cut them out one at a time until only taking the GCG.  If the pain lessens, take them all!!!

I also did some parasite cleansing before doing this, and am pretty sure I got some results. It sure seemed different anyway.

I received my order from BH and I think I will start his dewormer and lower bowel cleanse after my first flush.

I see here that you got both.  DO NOT WAIT.  START THEM BOTH AND NOW.

Why?

The LBB will help your bowels move in a natural manner, not in a laxative manner.  Start with taking 2 at each meal.  If next day, you're not having bowel movement for each meal eaten, up the amount 1 more capsule each day.  When you begin having a bowel movement for each meal, you've found your "dosage."  Stay with that until you are going TOO often, then begin cutting back 1 capsule each day being sure to maintain a bowel movement for each meal.

The Dewormer?  You want to kill the bugs in your liver and in your digestive tract as they are exposed.  This isn't a one bottle cleanse.  A year and 1/2, I take Dewormer just about every day.  I recently decided to do a hard hit at parasites and took quadruple dosage and passed about 14" of what I think was a tape worm!!??!!  That should certainly free up more nutrition for me!!!!!!

Any comments or suggestions from any of you about the above would be so very much appreciated!

Thanks for all your help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.625 sec, (3)