CureZone   Log On   Join
Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
sungrass Views: 1,822
Published: 13 years ago

Chilli Pepper, did I answer your question about how to take Chinese herbs?

I just checked my email today and saw your messeage. I don't know if you have already read my posts to others and got what you want to know. I just recently join the forum because I found that people are having questions on Chinese herb which I have answers for them (in generally knowledge only, I have been studying TCM for a longtime, and know a little of the general theories, any in depth questions, I will have to do some research before I can answer them). Am I the only Chinese guy who knows about herbs on this forum?

Anyway, just in case you did get your answer about Chinese herb, here it is again.
Basically just think about the herbs act as an assistanct which helps the bile in dissovling stones (by clearing away toxins, giving the liver a chance to recope and refresh). I don't know if you got any liver tonic herbs to go along with that to speed up the healing process (just cleaning without tonicification will just put the liver into a more deficient state).

In gerneral, the GCG is not so bad, the herb's natural state is only mild cool. People with poor digestion(lack of stomach fire/Qi) usually can handle it. If upset stomach or diarrhea occurs, just mix the GCG herb with some hot Ginger tea to balance it out. People already with heat issues don't need to worry about it, just take the GCG.

On the other hand, for Chinese bitter and corpis, these herbs are powerful Cold herbs, it should only be used if the person show excessive heat problem. (such as bitter taste in the mouth in the morning, dark yellowish urine, itchy rashes, and burning sensation in the stomach area...)

To make it simpler:

People with heat issues should take GCG, Chinese bitter, and cool liver tonic herbs should be used at the same time since the liver heat has already undermine the liver for a long period of time and need of all combination of herbs is needed to speed up the results.

People with no heat symptoms should just take the GCG and some liver tonic herb.

People taking the bitter herb who starts to show signs of low appetite and diarrhea are usually due to weak digestion power/fire (due to weak pancrea and stomach), and this catagory of people ususal have minor heat issue or no heat issue at all. so at the same time some warming herb must be added. The warming herb must have a tonic effect which target the stomach and pancrea (basically the concept is using tonic herb for protecting the digestive funcition while the cleaning herb/s are doing their detox job in the liver organ).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.343 sec, (2)