Yes she is svery toxic from mercury amalgams and the removal of them leaving her with much mercury released into her body!
I will have her incorporate the enemas and alkalizing baths and work on detoxing the lymph system along wih small increments of the drink through out the day!
We both new she was acidic but not sure how bad ! I think we have an idea now, seems she is more toxic then we thought and she has been paying 40 dollars per half hour for the ionic foot baths which seem to extract many toxins but is also very expenxive! Once again Moreless thanks for your advice!