CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So Who Has Had a Girlfriend and How do you Deal with the Lips in those situations?

montrealhomegrown Views: 1,817
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,149,746

Re: So Who Has Had a Girlfriend and How do you Deal with the Lips in those situations?

nah no girlfriend for me, at this point i do have my lips somewhat under control but I dont need any distractions in my life until this is fixed. if you want to get with a chick just goto a dim club/bar to meet one.

in all honestly its not worth being single for years because you have EC, i think the best senario until you cure yourself is a one night stand.. if your really feeling the chick then just let her know about your condition but a lot of girls are superficial and might not want to deal with it/be scared of getting it by making out with you. I guess it depends on wether its a girl or a woman.. it also depends on wether you want a girlfriend because your horny or if you need emotional support, companionship or whatever..

the worst part is summer time is approaching and all the fine ladies are gonna be coming out of hibernation >< cruel world haha

anyways my advice is to go for it! just remember stress makes EC worse so dont get with a girl who will constantly cause problems.. good luck :P lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)