CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shooting MMS up?

ananda7 Views: 1,360
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,149,322

Re: Shooting MMS up?

the only way to use mms in your viens is with IV drip. you cannot just shoot it up!-- like with a needle or something. so please don't. that can be dangerous in my opinion.

to use an IV drip you MUST have a trained medical professional to administer. you really need to know what you are doing.

do some research before considering that method. speak to others that may have done it. try to research which doctors are doing it that way(in mexico perhaps). you should pose these kinds of questions (intravaneous) to those who know this method well. ---not sure how --- if i were considering this, i would start on the mms sites and email questions to all the contact people i could find...or call some of the people listed under suppliers on mms site (like ed heft).... just to get the ball rolling --to see where it may go.

i would not try this yourself!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)