CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm cutting back on iodine

prairiechyld Views: 4,400
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,423

Re: I'm cutting back on iodine

I did a bit of reading on copper IUDs and have found reports of others who have had cycle changes and missed ovulating for a bit after having it taken out.

Though what really makes sense to me is the post by Wombat. In thinking back, I think I have been sabotaging my fertility with iodine. I love taking Iodine and as soon as my period starts, I immediately increase my dose until about the time of ovulation, then I cut back, thinking I'm OK taking the higher doses up until I conceive as I have taken it quite a while and think I'm past the detox. I had trouble with insomnia after the time change and I took some high doses of Iodine to help me sleep.

So... I'm cutting back to just one drop once in a while to let everything stabilize. If I don't have success with that, I'll get my hormones checked and try the chinese bitters. Thanks Wombat!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.734 sec, (1)