CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

Views: 2,078
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,857

Re: Day31WF: Blood Pressure Q and trying to decide when to end

I forgot to add to the above.

What are your thoughts on 3 21-30 day fast versus one or 2 really long fast?

Is the healing and detox better if one could do 50 -90 days as some have suggested( I know Fuhrman says don't go over 50 -can't remember why at the moment- probably for safety reasons). Some of the most difficult cases seem to have been healed by a 90 day fast. However , I feel some form of supplement had to be added to keep the electrolytes in balance and I read that is not always a good since the stomach lining is at rest and you are adding supplements at a much later stage. Additionally , I am not sure if this is any longer a true fast with the same biochemical impetus for repair when adding supplements because it takes it out of the natural state eventhough outwardly in terms of weightloss and lowering of blood pressure and absence of irritating food allergens it might be helpful.

So if one does 3 short fasts ie. 21 day day fast comparitivity less than a 60 day etc is the healing and detox expected to be the same as long as the period in between is healthy and raw for the most part?

Thank you for your thoughts. You are a true gift to this board.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)