CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your my coplasma

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,667
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,365

Re: Your my coplasma

"If you are ill with these diseases, your red blood cells will not be normal doughnut-shaped blood cells capable of being compressed and squeezed through the capillaries, but will swell up like cherry-filled doughnuts which cannot be compressed. The blood cells become enlarged and distended because the only way the mycoplasma can exist is by uptaking pre-formed sterols from the host cell."

i noticed this the other day. well, actually this is what i noticed.

you know how you can see your blood cells floating in your eye? this is easiest to see when looking at a blue sky. you can catch a glimpse of a transparent circle with a dot in the middle. i have noticed them all of my life. well, here lately i noticed that they dont look as large as they used to. i mean noticeably smaller, like half the size i am used to. i did not have any idea what this meant, i simply took note of it. now i read this and i have to wonder. what i have no doubt of is that i was infected with mycoplasma. not only is it everywhere, but i even had a doctor back in 98 or 99 tell me i had a mycoplasma. i was too numb and dumb to even ask any questions at the time.

with the two weeks of almost a gram a day of Iodine that i did last fall, i felt that i had killed something off inside of me. with this observation, maybe it was the mycoplasma. finally.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)