CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You're my corelator

cora Views: 2,609
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,148,452

Re: You're my corelator

Whatever would we do without The V also. My heros. How I dig you all. Everyone, really - the obvious everyones. Some who couldn't possible realize or know how much we admire or have gained insight from. Pretty cool.

Trying to lay low/stay on the down-lo, but still stop in from time to time. Trying to assert less focus on fixing everything with my arsenal of goodies from supplements, Rx's (I know), to machines. Can't see myself stopping the Lugols, IP6, taurine, inositol, SBO's and probiotics, and oxygenating (various means here). Only bring out a weapon when the mood strikes me. A little FGing here and there. Oh, and FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) and/or sunlight each day. (Good stuff/a total must for me.)

Focusing rather on yessing my way through each day/week, and so on. V sent a great link a while back which hit home, relates to this. I'll look for it. It's sure to resonate for you also. Maybe he has it handy. Akin to the law of attraction ideology, but more physical in concept. I think it's the only real and ultimate road. Let the body do the repair it was intended to perform. Ultimately need to get the 'gams out (only have a couple) - but need to get a little stronger first. That's the plan at this point. Could change/evolve.

V has been such a part of all this. Humungachristamundo. It's too bad so few fully recognize his capabilities - those extending beyond the knowledge shared here. And his heart. I know you do. You're my sis' in this regard, eh?

Subject: sisters. How are your little friends (bb's) doing? Are you still Io-ing? What else?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)