CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did anybody ever give up on herbs & go for the animal dewormer inst...

Views: 1,697
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,814

Re: Did anybody ever give up on herbs & go for the animal dewormer inst...

There are people who have used the rx route. Although the posters on this board are split (which is becoming a tad bit argumentative). My thinking is to try the natural route first. I would suggest you research the rx's if you decide to use them, taking a drug w/o understanding dosages and interactions would be not wise. Determining proper dosages from an animal model could be problematic. If I were going to get a rx I would use a mebendazole or albendazole.

(vermox, fenbendazole, albendazole)) are effective against most helminths (except Tapeworms or cestodes)

praziquantel is both used in animal and human applications. Many equine dewormers use this w/ ivermectin. It is effective against all helminths including cestodes and flukes. whereas mebandazole is primarily not used for the latter two.

If you are looking into killing protozoal infections then you will need to use another class of rx's ....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.592 sec, (1)