CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes and UV

Acipiter Views: 1,895
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,147,216

Re: Herpes and UV

Sorry if I mislead in anyway, sun light will activate the virus and may trigger OBs and it certainly affects me. Maybe this is why most people have never tried this. I read somewhere that UV kills the virus, it does, but only if it is exposed directly. That is how I started on a region I had OBs of for 10 years. Later I read UV is a trigger, and let rip to try and get a blister, to see if I could.

I have a sweet spot that if I expose to the sun the virus is activated. If I’m healthy I get prodrome but no OB. If I have an OB it gets worse.

No one at HPP was interested in the idea of modulating the behavior of the virus by using UV. For example if you are healthy and hit ‘the spot’ with UV, the virus activates, the immunes system responds, prodrome, and no OB. By doing this regularly your immune system is primed, and possibly, it should be in capitals as a theory, shedding may occur at this time, leaving non ‘sunning/UV’ periods as low shedding times and lower chances of transmission.

As for coincidence with OBs moving, I’m the biggest cynic of alternative medicines and baseless claims. I have a nasty cold and flu virus which has hammered me on and off for the last 2 months. I’ve also done some more sunning. I’ve had some intense prodrome but no blisters in the usual spots. Only 2 OBs, not blisters, one on my finger, I started with ‘whitlow’, and one where the sun don’t hit on my balls. I know they are H as they aren’t bacterial, piercing them to bleed didn’t produce any puss, and double Famvir reduced the redness immediately.

This maybe unique to me, as we are all different, but the confidence, as demonstrated that I don’t get OBs on my dick after years of them, is great. Maybe some others may benefit from this. Probably only the guys, as the girls may drive the virus inside more. I don’t know and I’m merely speculating and presenting my experience.

I would love to hear from someone who tries this. Have valtrex/famvir on hand before.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)