CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To ieatworld

ieatworld Views: 821
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,146,358

Re: To ieatworld

i've been told to wait until i'm older to worry about the hormones because i'm still young. my bowels are a lot looser on my period...i love dark chocolate as well. i used to hate it, but after i stopped eating so many sweets, i started to dislike milk chocolate and opted for dark. i think i passed up my sweets addiction for a cayenne pepper addiction. stops gassy feeling for 5 minutes :)

as for the probiotics, i've tried a few brands and cow milk kefir. the probiotics stimulated my bowels for at first, but then ended up doing nothing. i plan on trying raw goat's milk kefir as soon as i can find it.

hm.. hypoglycemia, i've never had a fasting glucose done, but my non glucose levels are normal. not sure if that says much.

the brain fog is a killer. almost feels like i'm not really living or i'm in some kind of limbo. thanks for your reply!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)