CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please, I hope some can help with this!!! Edit.

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
kas99 Views: 1,796
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,146,939

Re: Please, I hope some can help with this!!! Edit.

The longer you let it sit after 3 minutes of activation, the stronger it gets, period. I don't care what anyone says, I can prove it. I've read that it gets gradually weaker after 3 minutes and that is 100% INCORRECT! It may start getting weaker after 20 or 30 minutes, I have never waited that long but I know for a fact that after 10-12 minutes it is MUCH STRONGER THAN AFTER 3 MINUTES. I also think there is a direct correletion to the amount of activator you use. The more (up to a certain amount) you use, the STRONGER THE SOLUTION. This morning I took a 10 drop dose activated with 1 tsp of lime juice, waited 10 minutes and WHAM!....it was stronger than the 18 drop doses I was taking a few weeks back, that I would activate with the same amount of lime but only let sit 3 minutes.

It is also evident that according to the Dr. Hummiston protocal, the more activator you use (lime juice) the stronger the solution - with the same amount of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement added.

I guess we really are guinea pigs....let's just hope our trials are for the better good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)