CureZone   Log On   Join
Ex Lugol user

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
r4000 Views: 2,096
Published: 11 years ago

Ex Lugol user

Been using Lugol 5% (high strength ) for the past 2 yrs- the effects are mitigated at best..It is not a cure all

I might add that as I am in Canada- the 5 % Lugol sales is legal.To get the 7% solution-you need a doctor's prescription..and try finding a doctor that will give it to you..

Suffice to say that pharmacists will try to convince you NOT to buy the 5% solution;in fact zero drugstores have it in stock-you must place your order directly to the pharmacist and you will get it the next day.(usually for 1 bottle)And your name etc is taken down and you must state for what purposes you are buying it..

I am getting an Iodine product derived from organic Japanese sea algea(kelp)

Will further elaborate on it after I have started to use it and a comparison to Lugol 5% can be assessed by me..

Note-If you have cancer and think Iodine can cure it,better think again;from a personal communciation ,it is not the case;however it can help to a degree to fortify your immune system..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)