CureZone   Log On   Join
As God Is My Witness... Re: Tree Plant Iodine.

prayervoice Views: 2,706
Published: 13 years ago

As God Is My Witness... Re: Tree Plant Iodine.

As God is my witness...

I am living proof, that the Natural Tree Iodine lovingly formulated ONLY by MH, is indeed worth MORE than its weight in GOLD!!! The MH Natural Tree Iodine is for me, the essence of the Tree Of Life itself. I do not know how I will ever be able to thank or repay MH for his kindness to humanity in bringing forth the formulas he has shared with us these past several years. And in particular, the Natural Tree Iodine, which for me has become the staff of life. The ultimate herbal formulation. For it has assisted my human temple of the soul to do what I have prayed to God for, every day for more than 20 years.

I am ecstatic to report that 20 plus years of skipping and flopping heart beats has ended!!!!! This is beyond my wildest dreams. Unbelievable? Not any more.

I have for the past several years lived more of the One Cure Cures All program than likely anyone else on this earth. I have solved some very big physical issues thanks to MH, but none so large as what I report today. My skipping heart beats have stopped. Finally. And unless you have experienced them, you have no idea what it is like to live inside a body that is shaken to its core every time that it happens. When your heart stops or goes off on its own path, you are immediately thrown into panic of the highest order.

For me, the natural tree iodine was the icing on the cake. The final piece of the puzzle. The herbal element that completed my personal scenario. Believe me, when I say I practice more of the One Cure Cures All program than just about anyone on earth, that is no word of lie. And yet I could not solve my biggest problem. No matter how faithful I was to the program. Then I had the bounty of adding the natural tree iodine to my daily routine. The end result of which there is no denial. My way of life has taken a huge quantum leap forward. No more skipping or flopping heart beats.

I state freely and with the greatest respect and love when I say... No one else who graces the face of this earth, has given more to humankind in the past century, than has MH, the Barefoot Herbalist. The Barefoot version of One Cure Cures All will go down in history as the greatest advancement of this age when it comes to the care and restoration of the human temple of the soul. May God continue to bless the " toothless" (smile) barefoot boy from Ohio who has unlocked the key to human health, and who so freely shares it with a world, which for the most part, is not ready to hear what he has to say. Thank you God for bringing MH and Brenda into my life, and for giving me the ability to see just how important they are in Your plan for those of Your children who seek to draw closer to You in this day and age where most everything has gone off of the path that leads to Your doorstep.

MH has previously designated me as Mr. 108. Please see a few of the details of my journey on the private website of the Barefoot herbalist. You can gain access to it from this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.922 sec, (2)