CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 2 - 5 drops. Am I doing this right?

Views: 1,255
Published: 14 years ago

Day 2 - 5 drops. Am I doing this right?

Hi all. I am on day two of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . The first day I did three drops (meant to do two, but an extra drop snuck in so I went with it.) Since I didn't really notice anything with three drops (morning and evening) today I increased it to five drops. I still haven't noticed anything. No nausea, no headache...nothing. I certainly don't expect an overnight miracle. I guess I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly. I put the five drops in a glass, then added the appropriate amount of apple cider vinegar. I swirl that around in the bottom of the glass, add water, mix and wait approximately five to ten minutes before drinking. I know some people have complained of a horrible taste, but to me, it tastes and smells a bit like chlorinated pool water. It isn't bad, just chemically. Does my lack of the herx effect mean that I am too polluted and those few drops do nothing to what's ailing me? I had almost immediate results with Humaworm and am in my 90 waiting period before round two. A lot of my symptoms have returned and I thought perhaps that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement would help. You all know the story...chronic constipation, bloating, intestinal upset/discomfort, constant yeast/candida issues, chronic fatigue...and a host of others issues. I cope, but sure would like to feel better...some day...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.250 sec, (1)