CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --incorrect way of looking at the condition--

west4 Views: 9,654
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 114,612

Re: --incorrect way of looking at the condition--

Hi Moreless,
It's a very interesting concept how alkaline and acid substances interact to create the energy your body needs. There was a misunderstanding about the thyroid. Yes I cured my HYPOthyroidism (underactive thyroid) by doing a detox which removed mercury (known to suppress the thyroid). In my case, it was so bad that I had to take thyroid hormone for three years which I stopped right after I did the detox. Once, my thyroid started to work again and I stopped taking the thyroid hormone supplement, it was producing too much thyroid hormone and I now had HYPERthyroidism which brought my body temperature up to 99 degrees and I couldn't sleep. Cabbage is known to suppress the thyroid and it did mine and my temperature went back down and I was able to sleep better. As a good side effect, my nasal allergy cleared up and I found out that red cabbage as an antihistamine. I have also read that you get iodine from other foods other than kelp and salt and you only need few micrograms. If that was not the case, then everyone who doesn't eat kelp or iodized salt or take iodine supplement, would be HYPOthyroid. Doctors are known to destroy the thyroid of people who are HYPER. Instead I choose not to take any iodine and eat cabbage which suppresses the thyroid and that works for me. There are a few people whose thyroid can go from underactive (hypo) to overactive (hyper) and viceversa. Why that is, I don't think anybody knows for sure. People who are HYPOthyroid need more thyroid hormone, people who are HYPERthyroid need to decrease their thyroid hormone output. How you get the thyroid to work just right, I am still trying to find out but so far what I am doing seems to be working.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)