CureZone   Log On   Join
Herpes and UV

Acipiter Views: 2,120
Published: 14 years ago

Herpes and UV

I’ve had genital HSV2 for 20 years now, with irregular outbreaks.

Many years ago I stopped having OBs on the top of my penis and they developed on the underside. I could never work out why.

Recently I started nude sun bathing and my OBs have stopped in the areas that have been sunned. I can recall that when my OBs first moved, was when I lay naked in the sun for a short time. It took me a while to work this out, but now I have tanned all the areas of my penis.

The sun does trigger prodrome and agitate OBs, but I’m intrigued if other men have noticed this affect on OBs.

No one would want to research this, as no money could be made from selling a product, but if OBs are moved away from the main genital area it would be an improvement. I only get OBs on the side of my balls near the inside of my leg, and don’t ulcerate.

Also shedding should be affected, as if the UV damages the ability for the virus to develop into a blister, the same mechanism must be part of the shedding process.

A UV lamp could be used instead of the sun, if there is a shortage of rays.

Comments please.

Acipiter

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)