CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

rmutu212 Views: 7,814
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,494

Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

Guys and gals,

I am sure no one loves bread and grains more than me. I just love all the differnet flavors and textures of bread.

However, I know that grains feed fungus. Carbs feed fungus. Suger feeds fungus. Bread of any kind has each of these, in it.

I am not on any diet, I pretty much eat what I want. I try not to eat a lot of grains or bread, but I do eat some.

So, I am not telling anyone how they should eat, but consider that if you have fungus in you and you continue to feed it how do you suppose you are ever going to kill it?

Please don't feel like I am preaching to you, I am only pointing to some facts. Yeast causes bread to rise. Does it have the same effect on humans?

Yeast is in bread. What is yeast?

It comes donw to this, choices. Do you want to continue fighting of yeast infections? Or would you like to be fungus free?

I think it means changing food intake. No grains.

At least until you are fungus free and can come up with a fungus killing protocal that allows you to eat some grains.

Just something to consider or not.

You might want to find Doug Kaufman's website and read some of his materials on fungus and it's connection to major diseases.

Again, it is only a suggestion that may help you in your fight for health. Feel free to ignore this post.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)