CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

jfh Views: 7,652
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,500

Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

I am keeping simple Sugar out. I no longer seem to have so many problems with grains. It still does constipate me when I forget to take more magnesium citrate or casgara sagrada; but I love grains enough to take the risk. Potatoes too. My biggest problem was the leaky gut that the fungus had caused. I was unable to eat eggs. They are everywhere in foods that I enjoy. Now I can eat them without problems. I still have some problem with pineapple, banana, and red kidney beans.

I'm sure I still have fungus hiding and waiting for me to quit Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I'm not worried about drawing them out anymore. So, I'm not saying that I'm cured. I've not been diagnosed with Candida though. My ND would not commit to that. Only that I am overrun with fungus. So, I may not be a good example for you. However, I've read other testamonials regarding Miracle-Mineral-Supplement being a remedy for allergies. Now I believe it. I don't even have my normal oak pollen allergy at this time of year.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)