CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day24 fast 2: odd detox or something else?

Fonty Views: 1,288
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,365

Re: Day24 fast 2: odd detox or something else?

Nope that would be a good way to break a fast. Juicy fruits are the best to start off with they say but as long as it's ripe most fruits are okay. Bananas and avocado's maybe aren't the best for the very first meals though, the higher the water content the better as it's the water content that will flush your lower bowel out. I usually break my fast on Watermelon and canteloupe because they are so readily available here, but I've done it on many other in season fruits as well. The only juice I've ever bothered breaking a fast with is freshly squeezed lemon juice with a bit of water which is supposed to be good to break a dry fast with. As long as you stick to small portions- no more than one orange or apple say but fairly often the first day, every couple of hours. The next day you can increase how much food you take in and leave it longer between 'meals'. And don't be rigid about it, if you're not hungry don't eat.

Andrew.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

3.000 sec, (1)