CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

jfh Views: 7,703
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,419

Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

I was reading, as I do a lot, that there is a cycle for Candida that needs to be followed in the rotation of antifungals. It is 4 days. I had not been following this. This makes sense. On this Miracle-Mineral-Supplement forum, there were several threads about cycles being discovered while on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . Most were saying 3 or 4 days. So, this makes even more sense.

However, I don't have any sense. So, when I got the Kolorex, about 6 weeks ago, I decided to take it daily until the end of the bottles. I had 2 of them. I did not take any other antifungal; only Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . By this time, I was on 6 to 10 drops of MMS daily for maintenance. I was on maintenance only because I had gone the full route and had been using MMS since last September. I had the attitude of giving up. So, after about 6 weeks of Kolorex, I really feel I am winning. As far as my symptoms are concerned, I have already won. After 59 years of sinus misery, I'm free. I just need to keep my bowels moving. That is the one thing that will bring back the sinus misery, even for a day.

This should confuse you sufficiently. Kolorex seems to be stronger than the other antifungals, in that I can take daily dosage without rotation. ...SO FAR.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)