CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

Douie Views: 7,855
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,145,310

Re: MMS Update (aft first day on it)

Hi Alexa,
I have been taking Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for fungal overgrowth - it's about 6 weeks now that I have been on it. I'm doing 10 drops 2x/day..... I've had periodic intense itching on scalp, eyes, ears, neck, and anal and vaginal itching. It sometimes happens soon after I take the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or the oregano pills, which I am doing in addition to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to kill the fungus. Itching can be a sign of them dying or a sign of flare up.
The worst for me is my eyes.... I know I have alot of it in my head, mucous membranes in sinuses...respiratory tract.

Oregano is a great adjunct to the MMS for fungus. I take ADP (Anti Dysbiosis Product) made by Biotics Research. It stays intact throughout the whole GI tract to target all the digestive organs, and is emulsified so it does not burn or irritate, like many oregano products.
I also put one pill in water, let it sit for awhile and then gargle with it.
I bought a nasal spray that is just saline solution and aloe vera, as well as a bottle of oregano oil. I removed the spray top, added some drops of the oregano oil, put the top back on, and spray it high up in my nose. It burns alittle but really gets into the sinuses to kill the little critters.

All of the above is good to do if one is coming down with a cold, sore throat, flu etc. as oregano is such an effective anti viral/bacterial.

Douie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)