CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 1 MC for the 2nd time around

joulaikabuchan Views: 1,004
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,144,548

Re: Day 1 MC for the 2nd time around

Yes I work fulltime 40 hours as an administrator and I am also a graduate student an additional 12 hours a week (you figur it out!) Size 6? Yes I was there or close on my teenage years what happend to not eating for 2 days and losing 10 lbs I was able to do it so easy, now I have to damn near beat myself with a stick to lose 1/2lbs. I am 32 in Chicago. Yes once you complete it to me you can never fully go back to the old ways. What I kept was drinking ALLOT of water and eating less fatty fried foods and I actually enjoyed walking early in the morning, I seemed to get allot more done throughout the day because I had allot of energy.
To me you dont really get hungry at least I didnt, I used to go to
http://www.olivegarden.com
and look at the food on the menu and sip on my juice (talk about behavior modification!)
About the skin, you will start to see your skin smooth, clearer glowing like at the end, got lots of compliments. It was harder to me completing the 2 day once I was over the 3rd it was cool.
I came back on the cleanse to be healthier again, but also I felt like I was starting to be a in between size you know that dangerous road when your a tight 14 but lose 16? and I didnt want to go down that road again.
So I think its pretty cool you trying it for 30 days hopefully we can bounce back and forth with support.
About the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) I dont do that, I do the laxative tea, taste better.
HAPPY LEMONADE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)