CureZone   Log On   Join
Day24 fast 2: odd detox or something else?

Views: 1,506
Published: 13 years ago

Day24 fast 2: odd detox or something else?

Yesterday my h and I went shopping mainly for food items. Not really sure why but I have been feeling absolutely ravenous. I desire to eat till I explode, or at least it feels that way. Is this Candida on the revenge, hormone levels changing or something else? I don't think it is exposure to the food as I have been constantly exposed or around food the whole time. I don't think lunch at Panera Bread ( althought it looked good) was the trigger for these ravenous food.

I wish I could be like some of those faster who say they have absolute no hunger aftet ketosis is achieved. It is day 24, just water, no toothpaste, occasionally rinse with H2O2.

2nd problem woke up this morning not able to move my left shoulder, having alot of pain. Had past surgery on it, have some neck issues , just wondering if this is part of the detox or repair issues?

3rd problem- skin is starting to break out in boil like or bumps. This has got to be a detox issue, right? The only problem is I don't think the skin is the best way for elimination as some of seems trapped and others open to the surface. Sorry to be graphic, have not gone through something like this.

Some people say when you fast a long time and you are toxic you will reach deeper and deeper levels of toxic crud? Not sure if that is true.

What would be true about me is that on the surface in the last 7 months my diet and fasting has probably been cleaning then the rest of my life, although there are varying stages of experimentation and trials. So would that mean fasting in the early days is more simple than all the later fasts to come because they are less clean?

Just wondering....?

I am aiming for 30 days, but would have liked to do forty but am running into some symptoms related to potassium that I notice the last time and will take it day by day for now.

Perhaps with a complete raw diet and two month preparation, the next fast could be 40 days.

Thanks for anyone's comments.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.125 sec, (1)