i read that if you take in too much chlorine dioxide, one of the side effects can be seeing "halos"... i do not know if this describes what youre experiencing, but if it does, i would cut back on mms. personally, i usually do not go over 6 drops of activated mms. if i want to do a higher dose (lets say 12 drops) i just do 2 6drops doses over a 45 minute period or so. --break up the doses. i think the ppm's of chlorine dioxide may stay at a safe range that way. (refer to silver fox posts).
silver fox may respond to you soon--- and his posts are usually very helpful, in my opinion.