CureZone   Log On   Join
Lots of Movement but Lack of Results?

ShatterStar Views: 1,533
Published: 11 years ago

Lots of Movement but Lack of Results?

I have just finished my 7th Liver-Flush and before whereas I used to just eat fruit and veggies on the day of the flush, it didn't fill me and I felt weak. For instance my 6th flush but still managed to get green stones out. On my 7th flush I ate traditional Indian doll and bread and boiled potatoes - no fat no oil. In the evening I added Black-Walnut Tincture to the Grapefruit and Olive-Oil mixture. I did feel alot of movement in the Liver and Gallbladder region but when I looked at what came out in the pan all i could see was green murky water like you get when you don't clean the pool - this wasn't chaff or sludge that I've seen before but it still had a bad smell and I didn't see any stones. It seems that I have better results eating Fruit and veggies although this was the first time that I felt my Gallbladder contract really fast like there was a pressure build up. Any thoughts guys?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.734 sec, (1)