CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you going to stop?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
SilverFox Views: 3,575
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,141,413

Re: Are you going to stop?

Hello Crane,

Thank you for sharing the meaning of your test results. I now understand your disappointment. However, I think you should still be encouraged that there was a reduction. You can get really depressed if you happen to have a test where the numbers are higher. [smile icon]

If this information on Hepatitis is correct...

http://www.epidemic.org/theFacts/hepatitisC/lifeCycle/

there seem to be several "issues" involved in attacking this virus.

Protective coatings are always difficult to penetrate. As I understand it, this requires both adequate concentrations and contact time.

The next problem has to do with the prolific nature of the virus reproduction.

Also, in spite of the overload on the immune system, you still have to fight off everything else the comes along, and you have to stay healthy.

I wish I was qualified to give you help on this.

I can only offer some observations.

If you decide to try Miracle-Mineral-Supplement again, perhaps we can put our heads together with yours and come up with plan. I think you should also email your results to Jim Humble and ask him if he can offer you any direction.

Others have pointed out that there may be other solutions to this. Keep your options open and know that we are all pulling for you.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.828 sec, (1)