CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4 and I have questions

Somer Views: 970
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,141,728

Re: Day 4 and I have questions

Yep, you definitely have the detox blues! What you describe are very typical detox symptoms, and will pass. You are doing good work!

It is not By the Book MC, but as a heavy duty cleanser with a lot of fasting under my belt, I would do a plain water enema. I have had immediate relief from this simple procedure on many occasions.

I don't think drinking a little less lemonade is bad, but do be sure to drink LOTS of extra water! You want to flush flush flush whatever is giving you trouble OUT. Again, that plain water enema will help.

Just because your SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) yields what you consider to be small potatoes does not mean you are not full of junk. It took me four years of dedicated cleansing, featuring lots of MC/juice fasting (including 20, 30 and 60 day epics) and professional colonics. My poor intestines were like a lasagna pan someone forgot to soak... try getting the junk off that baby! It has been extremely humbling watching what passes through my colonic tube.

The good news: I achieved my goal in four years, turning 50 with a clean pink colon! My eyesight improved by a full point, permanently. I no longer have periods that almost send me to the ER, and my achy joints are a thing of the past. Throw in the Liver Flushes I have done and I get beautiful, clear skin as a bonus for the first time since I was a kid! I am entering menopause and feel absolutely wonderful.

Whatever your cleansing goals, you CAN do it! I am a poster child!

Best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)