CureZone   Log On   Join
pulsing around spleen area?

ieatworld Views: 7,543
Published: 11 years ago

pulsing around spleen area?

does anybody else experience sort of pulsing sensation around the spleen area? any input would be great. thanks!

what do you do when you can't do a Liver Flush or Bowel Cleanse because shit literally gets stuck half way on its way down. it just stops and sits there. i feel like i have to have diarrhea or i have to go really bad and it just stops in its tracks. i've tried a Liver Flush twice and both times i couldn't empty myself even with an enema + Oxypowder . then i had to go for 3 sessions of colonics just to clear the debris that was stuck in my intestines. i tried Bowel Cleanses with psyillum and it got stuck there too. i tried the lbb and it'd get fragment of stools out. i can feel the stools there in my stomach cramping and just there being uncomfortable. i know i should follow a candida diet or at least a healthier diet, but i can't get over my anxiety/eating disorder. i have to eat something whenever i get anxious or depressed and i have other issues aside from the gut issues that are damaging to myself esteem ...i usually need sweet or junk food to calm my nerves or i get frustrated and end up ripping things or tugging on my hair...my stomach issues completely screwed over my education and financial situation along with my sanity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)