CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! Day 10 weight loss halt!

ButtercupLuV Views: 1,171
Published: 13 years ago

HELP! Day 10 weight loss halt!

I was very pleased with the amount of weight I was losing, but now it's stopped. I'm thinking of going back to water only. I had some juice last night and today. I don't think I'm losing as much going back and forth.

I've lost 17 lb. in 10 days so far. I have NOT been exercising and am thinking about adding that. I was just trying to lose more before I began, because the extra weight hurts my feet when I walk. I can bike, so I guess I'll start there.

It's just that going back and forth between water and juice has made this fast somewhat tolerable, but since weight loss is my main reason for doing this I have to do what works best. It seems like the best for weight loss is water.

I'm NOT going to totally stop no matter what until I reach my goals. So I'll try to water fast, but if I have to go back to juice I will. What do some of you seasoned fasters think about weight loss this way? Does it really matter if I go back and forth?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)