CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

sonicwind Views: 3,570
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,140,979

Re: MMS Hepatitis C test results

That 50% efficacy is very suspect, too. I went to the leading hepatologist in my city who participates in the drug company efficacy trials. I know 2 other people that went to the same doctor. I never started treatment, but the other 2 people did, and then had liver failure shortly there after because of the treatment and had to stop. I know for a fact that the people who cannot complete the treatment are not included in the efficacy trial numbers. They also weed out unlikely success candidates from being included in the trials (they are still given treatment if they able to suffer it, they just aren't included the numbers.) Also people who just quit because they can't stand it, can't afford to lose their jobs, etc, get excluded from the study numbers. I want to avoid speculating exact numbers, but I personally know 5 people who have done the treatment, 2 of them had to quit because of life threatening reaction to the chemicals, 1 of them had to do 3 9 month cycles and was unable to work and lost his job. 1 was able to continue working and got clear, the other one got clear, but I don't know the specifics of how it went for him, I think he was able to work through it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.457 sec, (1)